- Looking for an experienced Warehouse Assistant in UAE.
- Checking and inspecting goods received and ensuring they are of accurate quantity, type and also acceptable quality.
- Packaging and labeling products before they are dispatched.
- Selecting space for storage and arranging for goods to be placed in the designated areas.
- Identify and communicate all defects/damages during quality checks to the respective managers to ensure the quality of all shipments for efficient warehouse operations.
- Ensure safe and timely loading and offloading of goods/stores as per requirements and company standard operations procedures.
- To ensure that all activities are carried out in accordance with the company’s Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (QHSE) policies.
- Perform any other duties as requested by the Warehouse Supervisor.
- Minimum 2 years of warehouse experience.
- Ability to speak, read and write English.
- Have excellent numeracy literacy and organisational skills.
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment.
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management.
- Physical ability to frequently lift and carry materials if need be.
- Good computer literacy (Microsoft Office applications).
- Good Computer Skills.
- Well organized
- Educated at least to high school diploma
- Based on Experience.