- Creating, enacting, and updating job safety programs for employees that encompass government health and safety regulations as well as company standards for safety in the workplace.
- Training employees on the importance of health and safety on the job.
- Assessing risk and possible safety hazards of all aspects of operations.
- Creating analytical reports of safety data.
- Creating safety plans that include suggested improvements to existing infrastructure and business processes.
- Meeting company health and safety goals.
- Investigating causes of accidents and other unsafe conditions on the job site.
- Reviewing and reporting on the staff’s compliance with health and safety rules and recommending commendations or dismissal based on performance.
- 2 year proven experience as a safety office.
- Knowledge of potentially hazardous materials and best practices.
- Experience in writing reports and policies for health and safety.
- Familiarity with conducting data analysis and reporting statistics.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Diligent with great attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present and explain health and safety topics.
- BSc/BA in safety management, engineering or relevant field is preferred.
- Certificate in occupational health and safety.
- Based on Experience.